Sunday 14 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cristin:
Her friend then told me that I could never guess the guy, so it would probably be a big surprise.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
I did not mention all the boys though.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
I then kept mentioning names of boys from our class and from the other class, all of whom she said she did not like.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
She said she indeed likes one of them, but not who.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
Nowadays we do talk, and recently she asked if the boys are talking about her so I asked why it's so important for her and if she liked one of them.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
Her friend later then told it to her, and from then I think she has some idea of my feelings for her.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
Back in 6th grade, when I was stupid, I was so desperate to know if she liked me that I told her friends and asked them if she liked me back.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
And she has a huge family in the neighborhood who my family knows.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
With us being Muslim, it's hard for me to really tell my feelings to her, as it is regarded as something bad if you have a girlfriend before marriage.
(12 April 2019)

Cristin:
I'm a boy of 14 years age, and we are both Muslims.
(12 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment