Tuesday 16 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Genesis:
If it is me, I don't really know how i'd go about it.
(14 April 2019)

Genesis:
The thing is, i'm the only one in the tennis team with two A's in their first name.
(14 April 2019)

Genesis:
One of my friend hinted that she liked someone in the Tennis Team (which we are both a part of), that she liked someone who has two A's in their first name.
(14 April 2019)

Genesis:
I have this friend, she's very nice, pretty, and awesome to be around with.
(14 April 2019)

Maximina:
Insult or compliment?
(14 April 2019)

Maximina:
Is that a compliment or insult lmao.
(14 April 2019)

Maximina:
You know guy from House, Harold and Kumar, etc.
(14 April 2019)

Maximina:
Some people say I look like Kal Penn.
(14 April 2019)

Leoma:
First Kiss Advice?
(14 April 2019)

Leoma:
Im having my first kiss soon and Im nervous.
(14 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment