Thursday 4 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Antonetta:
Do guys regret losing a good rebound girl they had?
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
What is his feelings towards me right now?
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
Im more down to earth ,have a good academic,very athletic, prettier than her and more mature.
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
He went back to his ex gf the one before me but however, im so mich better than her.
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
I dont worry much about weed but for him i dont really trust him,as he might end up into drugs again.however, does he miss me as a rebound?
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
Its a deal breaker as he was a past drug addict and was in rehab.
(2 April 2019)

Antonetta:
So i dumped my ex as he was into drugs and was smoking weed.
(2 April 2019)

Charlene:
It's just a fling he and I meet up for sex every now and then.
(2 April 2019)

Charlene:
I do talk to another guy though who lives out of state.
(2 April 2019)

Charlene:
I can't tell him how I feel because we are only friends.
(2 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment