Saturday 6 April 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Giselle:
My son still suffers from trauma since the death of his wife and child and because of that I think he fears having to go through something like that again.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
She is 30 years old and would want children in the near future.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
But he has been very hesitant about having children.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
My son has been very firm about not wanting to marry again, which she accepted.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
I am very close to his girlfriend, which I really cherish, and she confided in me.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
Eventually my son did find someone new and they have dated for about 18 months.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
You never truly move on from things like that.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
Obviously that was an extremely difficult time for the while family.
(4 April 2019)

Giselle:
A few years ago my son, then 28 lost his wife and baby in an accident.
(4 April 2019)

Joeann:
Can women be adopted?
(4 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment