Wednesday 5 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Macy:
My sister is always climbing over the car or sitting on the floor or on her mums lap and she's always hurting herself when my dad has slam on because she's flies forward.
(4 July 2017)

Macy:
I am very worried about their safety because I'm not there a lot and my dad has had car accidents in the past and he drives really fast.
(4 July 2017)

Blanch:
He blocked me but the next day texted me to know my reaction why?
(4 July 2017)

Blanch:
He likes someone else so I let him go... kept quiet..
(4 July 2017)

Valrie:
How come some men wont admit when they like a women?
(4 July 2017)

Valrie:
Like if someone ask him about it they get upset and akward?
(4 July 2017)

Sharolyn:
I would like opinions... Here's my phoyo: Am I really very ugly?
(4 July 2017)

Roxanne:
15 and worried if pregnant?
(4 July 2017)

Roxanne:
My parents are not together so if I tell one I don't know who it should be.
(4 July 2017)

Roxanne:
I don't know if I should tell one of my parents, as I don't know how they'll react because I'm underage and my boyfriend is 17. Also could my boyfriend get in a lot of trouble because I am underage?
(4 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment