Wednesday 26 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sommer:
Really like a chick, not sure how she's feeling?
(25 July 2017)

Sommer:
I'm supposed to go over to her new place tomorrow, how do I get her to be my girlfriend?
(25 July 2017)

Sommer:
We've talked about going steady, but she wants to take it slow.
(25 July 2017)

Sommer:
I want her to be exclusive with me, but I know she's still keeping her options open.
(25 July 2017)

Sommer:
We'll text here and there, she sends me pictures and this morning she asked me for help with something.
(25 July 2017)

Sommer:
Met a chick on match.com, I feel like we've hit it off.
(25 July 2017)

Karie:
Dealing with roommate without causing argument?
(25 July 2017)

Karie:
I JUST lost my job this week she makes WAY more money then me and I'm starting to get really annoyed with all the excuses.
(25 July 2017)

Karie:
She told me she has no money but we can split it when we go shopping.
(25 July 2017)

Karie:
We are out of sponges for the kitchen and have no toilet paper and I bought in bulk those items.
(25 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment