Friday 21 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeri:
It's really depressing to see him like this but I got no idea what I could do.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
Since then, his life has been about serving me in any way. he doesn't care about his on health or anything, if I told him to go kill yourself, he would do it for me.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
But he literally can't relax when with me, he's alays really nervous, always do anything for me like a slave, he pays me everything, even many of my bills, though we don't live together.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
I realized that he was really hurt in the feelings by previous experiences so then I tried to do my best to feel good with me.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
When I told him I felt the same way he did, he started crying, and when I asked him why, he said that he never got that anwser and I was the only women in his life so far who has never hurt him.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
It all began when we got together, he brung me flowers, wore very smart clothes and was perfect in every way.
(6 July 2017)

Jeri:
Been together with my boyfriend for about 2 months and I just realised that he's so extremely nervous when with me.
(6 July 2017)

Shayna:
How can I kick my sister out of our room?
(6 July 2017)

Shayna:
I would go out and have sex but why if I have a home and the only issue is my sister?
(6 July 2017)

Shayna:
Me and her share a room and I have a girl I'm having sex with that comes over but my sister refuses to leave the room and she never goes out either, today's the only day both my parents work so the only day we get to do it.
(6 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment