Tuesday 25 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janette:
How to not give false hope to a guy?
(24 July 2017)

Mariela:
Am I block or not?
(24 July 2017)

Mariela:
Recently me and my ex gf has gotten to a fight over the phone over bs.
(24 July 2017)

Vannessa:
And I'm planning to go see him again in January or February is that a long time from now?
(24 July 2017)

Vannessa:
Recently I hooked up with this guy the last time I saw him was July first.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
I think it's my fault that I didn't tell anyone my true feelings.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
So now, I really don't want to be a third wheel.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
Then my mom tells me and my sister that he wants to hang out with us and be more than friends with my older sister.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
But I really just have a crush on him.
(24 July 2017)

Kristy:
So there's this guy, I refer to him as my best friend.
(24 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment