Monday 31 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mike:
How to prove i don't like her?
(30 July 2017)

Octavia:
Can my friend be my legal guardian?
(30 July 2017)

Octavia:
I m graduating high school, but I started a year early so I m only 17, while my friends are all 18. We re planning a cruise, but I can t go alone since I m only 17. Is it possible for my friend, whose family is close with mine, to be my legal guardian?
(30 July 2017)

Cayla:
My sister is mad at her daughter. She wants me to hate her daughter as much as she does. Should I out of loyalty to her?
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Things to text your crush?
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Nothing too cheesy, just things we can talk about that'll (hopefully) make her happy.
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Does anyone have any ideas of things I can text her that are sweet and interesting?
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Unfortunately she lives in a different country from me so asking to hang isn't an option.
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Her and I are both teenagers, and at the moment we've literally just been sending each other hearts and nothing more.
(30 July 2017)

Lue:
Ok so I know this is really stupid, but what are some icebreakers to text your crush?
(30 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment