Sunday 2 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Charlie:
Why do I feel like he will still try and come back to me?
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
I have done NOTHING but be good to him, why does he treat me this way?
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
Why does he come back to me every single time he breaks up?
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
I am sure he has cheated on me in the past.
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
He has broken up with me as a tool of punishment (maybe 40 times already) he checks other girls out and says I HAVE to be ok with it.
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
He would hit me (although that has stopped) he verbally puts me down, he has allowed his family to verbally say anything to me.
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
He was prince charming the first 6 months then he changed or the worse.
(1 July 2017)

Charlie:
We have been together for close to 3 years now.
(1 July 2017)

Lynne:
Is it extremely rare to divorce after 25 years of marriage?
(1 July 2017)

Lynne:
So I am just wondering if this is incredibly rare or if it is only a little less common then divorce in the first 15 years.
(1 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment