Tuesday 4 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eleonore:
Is she actually wanting to marry me, or do you think she is kidding?
(3 July 2017)

Eleonore:
She has talked about marrying me, has referred to my parents as her future in laws, and she will text me that wedding ring emoji (at the end of her text) from time to time.
(3 July 2017)

Anh:
Best gift for a teen girl on her birthday?
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
A question about my child s father. I need honest opinions no arguments?
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
So I guess some opinions might help me make my decision.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I feel bad saying no to letting him see our son but I don t want him to walk into his life when it s convenient for him then just leave my son wondering in the future why his father did that.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
Honestly he has no visitation with him and I have sole custody.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
I plan to finish school and settle down in indiana where I feel he ll just refuse to visit again because of distance.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
But I told him I wasn t staying here forever.
(3 July 2017)

Dinah:
Which I know isn t what s important, a son needs a father.
(3 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment