Saturday 22 July 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mellissa:
I'm at the point in my life, why date when it's the same bs all around with these guys?
(21 July 2017)

Mellissa:
Yes I am tired of men hurting me, letting my guard down and they turned around hurting me.
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
Should I complain about my coworker getting away with everything?
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
I got in trouble for being five minutes late one day, what gives?
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
I have to do her job on top of my own.
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
They continue to put her on the schedule and she never shows up.
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
Ever since, one of them has only showed up to her shift seven times in a two month period. she sometimes calls out but usually just doesn't show.
(21 July 2017)

Skye:
Our sister store closed, so we absorbed some of it's employees.
(21 July 2017)

Delorse:
My best friend is making me feel like sh!t..?
(21 July 2017)

Delorse:
I tell my best friend everything.
(21 July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment