Tuesday 1 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Blythe:
Do chicks purposely leave their earrings..?
(28 September 2019)

Blythe:
On guy's nightstands so other chicks know they were there.
(28 September 2019)

Jenelle:
Why do people I befriend always end up thinking I'm in love with them?
(28 September 2019)

Jenelle:
It has to be something to do with me?
(28 September 2019)

Jenelle:
Whether they like that idea or not, boys or girls, (yes all 4 combinations have happened) sooner or later someone I enjoy telling fart jokes too ends up swearing that I must be madly in love with them.
(28 September 2019)

Kathline:
What should I do if I am not sure whether I am ready for sex?
(28 September 2019)

Kathline:
Thanks for your answers and opinions.
(28 September 2019)

Kathline:
But I m a bit anxious about it, because my friends just don t understand what do i wait for.
(28 September 2019)

Kathline:
Sometimes I feel guilty for not letting it go as far as my boyfriend wishes to, but its my body and he have to accept it.
(28 September 2019)

Kathline:
Honestly, we don t have many opportunities, only when we sleep at each other s house.
(28 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment