Monday 7 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lise:
What does it mean when a guy tells you that he broke up with his girlfriend and dates you? is he playing with me?
(2 October 2019)

Lise:
I don't understand why he would say he love her when he wanted to cheat with him.
(2 October 2019)

Lise:
I found out he and his girlfriend didn't break up. i broke it off with him. he then told his girlfriend that he loved her.
(2 October 2019)

Lise:
I know this guy for two weeks and this guy told me he and his girlfriend broke up. he started to date me and on the first date he tried to have sex with me. he went half way through.
(2 October 2019)

Bertie:
Why women that seem younger than me and women that are older than me call me babe is it cause i seem young?
(2 October 2019)

Bertie:
Lol...just wondering and im a woman btw.
(2 October 2019)

Shay:
Girls: Would you prefer a guy who has a little dark side to him or a guy that seems too good to be true?
(2 October 2019)

Shay:
I'm not talking about drugs or anything for the dark side guy.
(2 October 2019)

Fermina:
Why won't my computer turn on?
(2 October 2019)

Laraine:
I think my ex best friend passed away and im heartbroken, read all?
(2 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment