Tuesday 15 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lashaun:
So i got this girl's number, we dont talk that much in, class.
(10 October 2019)

Jackeline:
Ok so I like my best friend's boyfriend and he likes me?
(10 October 2019)

Jackeline:
My head is a complete mess, I'm high functioning autistic female and I just feel absolutely overwhelmed and like a terrible terrible person.
(10 October 2019)

Yuette:
I am in high school and I want a boyfriend, lol.
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
Why did God curse me from birth?
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
Someone didn't actually mind being out in public with me.
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
He thought I liked me but honestly I was just so happy someone was finally okay with being my friend.
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
The one person who was my friend said he doesn't want to talk to me really.
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
Im lonely and when I say lonely I don't even just mean like having a boyfriend.
(10 October 2019)

Sharlene:
I've tried so many times to work on my self esteem and when it did start going up people would just bring it right back down.
(10 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment