Thursday 17 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Juliann:
She told me straight up that I need to figure out my stuff, and like I need to be my age.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
Like today she broke a mirror and I was using a dust pan wrong and basically got some tiny fibers of glass on the carpet instead of using it right.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
Even If I'm trying to help, i end up making things worse.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
And things like my responsibilities, I do a terrible job doing sometimes.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
We'd sit down and talk about it, and I always sorry and that I should think more.. yet it would happen again shortly after, next day or few days.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
So usually I'll respond to her jerkiness with my own. and it's been a BIG deal with our relationship and like it has happened so many times.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
When she gets anxious she gets irritable, and she becomes a jerk.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
I'm 23, and I have attention issues, and I just feel like a terrible boyfriend as of lately and here's why: So the past few months we've fought more frequently.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
My girlfriend is 22, she does suffer from bad anxiety and major depressive disorder.
(13 October 2019)

Juliann:
My GF and I have been together for 13 months and recently moved in together.
(13 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment