Monday 30 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isadora:
My own brother beat the stuff out of his former bully on Dec. 2018. Both guys are now HS seniors and their friendship got stronger since.
(27 September 2019)

Isadora:
Sometimes one is beaten and they're friends afterwards.
(27 September 2019)

Isadora:
I've seen this happening a lot among guys but rarely in women.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
Is it bad to hit on girls for boosting your ego when you have a woman?
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
It is really helping me and I am no longer pressuring my woman to do what she is not up to.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
It does not go beyond having the girl save their number on my phone and me deleting it afterwards.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
I have started hitting on girls at public places.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
She has now told me to do whatever it takes to help my situation as long as I don t end up in bed with someone else.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
I have talked to her many times, we have tried so many things like doing activities together, she faked showing affections but I could see through the fakeness.
(27 September 2019)

Samantha:
We do have intimacy and everything, but she doesn t behave in a way to make me feel I am a guy anymore.
(27 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment