Monday 14 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Amberly:
Do people really think Amber Guyger got off easy cuz she's white?
(9 October 2019)

Cleora:
What aspects of reality or experience still remain beyond human understanding?
(9 October 2019)

Beaulah:
I found a box of adult diapers in my younger brother's bedroom. What should I do?
(9 October 2019)

Beaulah:
I looked up the branding of the diaper, and apparently it is a diaper for ABDL's, (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers). If anyone has some advice on what I should do, that would be greatly appreciated.
(9 October 2019)

Beaulah:
My brother has never had problems with getting to the bathroom on time or anything of the sort, so I don't know why he would need them.
(9 October 2019)

Beaulah:
The plan was to make him follow the clues until he reached the clue where his gift was, but while I was hiding a clue under my brothers bed, I saw an opened box of adult diapers.
(9 October 2019)

Beaulah:
My younger brother is turning 16 tomorrow, and I decided to create a scavenger hunt around my family's house.
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
Do you think this was a little unfair or taunting?
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
All I hear off my daughter is 'Couldn't you not have waited a few more months' and 'It's a little bit of a taunt considering I am virtually that age.. What is your opinion on this?
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
She couldn't go because it was over 18.. this was our first holiday in five years.
(9 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment