Friday 4 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Grace:
What do these video titles tell you?
(1 October 2019)

Grace:
I was on my boyfriend's laptop and I found a folder that had videos with these titles.
(1 October 2019)

Jacquiline:
I talked to my crush for hours last night, but we only talked about work?
(1 October 2019)

Jocelyn:
Men do you find it attractive if women fight eachother?
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
I don't know whats wrong?
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
I'm giving my all as best as I can.
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
I'm doing my best of being sweet, loving and being there for him but feels like it's not the same with him and it bothers me.
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
I don't see how he can go so long without being with me.
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
I don't see him hardly ever due to his job and I have to go by his schedule.
(1 October 2019)

Kay:
He lets his exploding anger and grudges avoid seeing me.
(1 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment