Sunday 9 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chong:
I have quit there, but what do you all think?
(7 June 2019)

Chong:
I'm sorry, but that didn't seem right to me.
(7 June 2019)

Chong:
The father ordered a beer, which i couldn't get him because i didn't have my ABC card renewed just yet.
(7 June 2019)

Chong:
I took an entire families order and it was a huge order.
(7 June 2019)

Chong:
At my job as a cashier, we sometimes got tips.
(7 June 2019)

Mimi:
My girlfriend brags to her friends about me in bed?
(7 June 2019)

Mimi:
I was so shocked because i barely had any experience, and i just went in with confidence and im creative.. so just let my imagination run free during sex.. She constantly tells her friends how good i am and idk why she would say that to them?
(7 June 2019)

Mimi:
From the first time we messed around till now, she is saying that i am so good and the best she ever had.
(7 June 2019)

Mimi:
She doesn't know that, because when we first started to mess around it was right in the moment and i didn't want to look stupid because she had a lot of experience compared to me.
(7 June 2019)

Mimi:
Im 28 years old and been with my gf for about 9 months and I lost my virginity to her.
(7 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment