Tuesday 25 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tula:
I told him I got fixed so we didn't have any more children.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I told him I loved him & he said no you don't?
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
He is a bit mentally abusive & when he's having a bad day he takes it out on me.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I asked him why he was acting out & he said I'll probably realize I deserve better.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
The next door neighbor mentioned how great I look & he acted really jealous.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
The doctor said after pregnancy to work on getting back to a safe weight to prevent diabetes. 2 weeks post pregnancy, I began eating healthier & I'm losing weight.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
I also was diabetic during my pregnancy.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
If I didn't have a csection& had the child naturally, he would get fixed.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
We knew we only wanted 2 kids & I had a csection so I chose to get fixed during it.
(23 June 2019)

Tula:
My husband was great the first week my infant was born....however now he's beginning to act controlling & really weird.
(23 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment