Monday 10 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kia:
I'm not mad I'm concerned about his health.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
His fiscal year starts in December so he had only 5 months to use 7 weeks of vacation time.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
He hasn't taken any vacation days in 7 months.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
He works in average 11 hours a day, sometimes extra on the weekend w gen he is on call to come to work but at least at home on the computer.
(8 June 2019)

Kia:
Today, I got mad and finally vented my frustration by yelling at him.
(8 June 2019)

Verena:
How do relationships work when you're 2000 miles away?
(8 June 2019)

Verena:
It's really starting to bother me.
(8 June 2019)

Verena:
We haven't seen each other for a month now and won't get to see each other until September.
(8 June 2019)

Verena:
We are both home for the summer and are 2000 miles apart in different states.
(8 June 2019)

Verena:
Me and my boyfriend both go to the University of Texas.
(8 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment