Monday 17 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Taunya:
I want to kick her out so badly at this point.
(14 June 2019)

Taunya:
I let her live at my apartment at half the actual cost (she pays $500 per month instead of $1000) and all she does it make up crazy stories about me that are absolutely not true and make me sound abusive.
(14 June 2019)

Karma:
How to get my ex-girlfriend to stop messaging me?
(14 June 2019)

Karma:
She is upset and I feel bad and also I don't want her to retaliate in any way.
(14 June 2019)

Karma:
February of this year, I broke up with a woman I met online in Nov 2018. She is a 20 year old girl who lives in the great nation of the Philippines.
(14 June 2019)

Karma:
I am a 22 year old college graduate from a small town and have no license(only a permit) and never had a job.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
My fiance is upset i dont want to ask his sister to be a bridesmaid. Should I feel obligated to ask?
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
So I guess what I am asking is should I feel obligated to ask her?
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
I don t feel like I should be made to feel bad about this.
(14 June 2019)

Shane:
I feel like this is extremely unfair.
(14 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment