Friday 28 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chan:
I feel hurt about it cuz she went in with a very bad temper saying it's not that hard and she's had a very bad day she was in her late 20s or older and a red head?
(25 June 2019)

Wan:
How do I see my cousins when I am in there hometown in a way that won't be intrusive or make my parents mad?
(25 June 2019)

Wan:
The trip will be wrecked if I know my cousins live in this town and we don't see them.
(25 June 2019)

Wan:
I want to call and see them but they live alone and my parents will say it is intrusive.
(25 June 2019)

Lieselotte:
Why is it? Just curious?
(25 June 2019)

Lieselotte:
But if they ask where do you want to go and they spend $50 plus sit in the car while air conditioner running while I run in the grocery store because it is to hot to put windows down it is a huge problem.
(25 June 2019)

Lieselotte:
Why is it someone can spend $50 on a meal they want and drive 2 hours one way to get it.
(25 June 2019)

Maryalice:
Am I Ugly? (pic included)?
(25 June 2019)

Alleen:
FLORIDA PEOPLE: How does it feel to live in a place where people vacation at?
(25 June 2019)

Tresa:
How can someone leave their house at 16 with emotionally abusive parents? (READ DETAILS!)?
(25 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment