Wednesday 12 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristan:
This fact probably wouldn't hurt me as much if I hadn't met my ex because I won't have anything to compare it to.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
Let me make this clear, I don't want to be with my ex, other than my family, there were lots of reasons why it wouldn't workout.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
Every time me and my husband fight (and it's a lot). I always think about my ex.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I met him, broke up with my ex, got engaged 4 months after the breakup, and now I'm married.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
All I feel now is how great it would be if I just die.. I got married pretty fast.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I know something inside me had died.. I can't enjoy anything anymore, I hate work, I hate getting up in the morning, I'm not motivated, I don't enjoy food, music or being with family.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I won't get into too much details about my ex's situation, but it killed me when I broke up with him.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I loved him for years and fought with my family but it would never happen.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I was in a relationship that I needed to end because my family would never accept that person.
(10 June 2019)

Kristan:
I met my husband at work a year ago.
(10 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment