Friday 21 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janice:
He has to be black to look like Arnold and Gerald.
(19 June 2019)

Sima:
Is this torture?
(19 June 2019)

Emerald:
I'm a boy and when I was 13 I would lay on my mom a lot like she'd be on her bed and I'd just lay on her my whole body on her and when I was 14 I'd sit on her lap a lot. was she?
(19 June 2019)

Lindsey:
Why do random people very often turn against a good looking ,highly intelligent ,highly educated woman?What do they want?
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
Why doesn't she remember me?
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
It seemed like she liked me and I hit her up and snapchat and we talked and she responds IMMEDIATELY to my messages, but now claims that she doesn't remember me.
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
I would catch her and she would look away IMMEDIATELY.
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
She would steal glances at me a lot.
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
She was in my gym period this past year.
(19 June 2019)

Shawn:
There is this girl that I go to school with.
(19 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment