Monday 6 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Herta:
Also right in the middle of the whole thing she started talking about how she broke her leg and couldn't play volleyball and how bad she feels for herself and how sad she is that she can't do sports.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
She also talked about how she has had dark thoughts before and struggles with depression.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
She talked about how triggering it has been for her to hear the news of him taking his life.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
A girl from my school who is your typical popular, pretty blonde girl posted a video on social media of her basically talking about herself for 3 minutes.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
It's really taken a toll on everyone and I can't imagine how his family feels.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
It's been hard on everyone around him, even those, including myself who were not very close to him.
(4 May 2019)

Herta:
Recently a classmate that I used to sit by everyday in my first two hours has passed away.
(4 May 2019)

Tayna:
Should I tell Kristine that I'm moving to a different state or should I just go?
(4 May 2019)

Tayna:
I haven't seen or heard from her in two years and I unfriended her a year and a half ago.
(4 May 2019)

Sofia:
Should I tell my wife that I am cheating on her?
(4 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment