Sunday 26 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Reatha:
The next day (Keep in mind she's really smart), she asked me for help on one of the steps for our project in one of our classes.
(24 May 2019)

Reatha:
She's cold and blunt but if you get to know her she's a very warm person and kind.
(24 May 2019)

Reatha:
She will always look at me when we practice the violin together during one of our classes.
(24 May 2019)

Reatha:
Sometimes I think she might have feelings for me but I can't exactly jump into conclusions.
(24 May 2019)

Reatha:
I already confessed to her in April and she said she wasn't looking for a relationship.
(24 May 2019)

Reatha:
So there's this girl in some of my classes. (We're both female) I've had my eye on her for awhile.
(24 May 2019)

Jeffrey:
Would bad sex be a deal breaker?
(24 May 2019)

Jeffrey:
If everything else is great with a guy..but the sex is bad, size maybe average, but no orgsms at all, would you leave?
(24 May 2019)

Zana:
Ladies..who would you choose?
(24 May 2019)

Juliette:
Do you think this is a cruel joke to play on my friend with anxiety?
(24 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment