Friday 31 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Josphine:
My boyfriend is a virgin and I'm not.
(29 May 2019)

Josphine:
I know that their first time is a few second to a couple minutes.
(29 May 2019)

Tempie:
Can't believe I did this?
(29 May 2019)

Tempie:
I know it's wrong, but the thrill of it felt so good.
(29 May 2019)

Tempie:
I then asked to go to the bathroom and while in the bathroom I jacked off to the video.
(29 May 2019)

Tempie:
I walked behind her so she couldn't see me and recorded a video of her butt.
(29 May 2019)

Tempie:
I was in class and this girl bent over.
(29 May 2019)

Jerlene:
I was falsely accussed of cheating with my girlfriend by someone from the past that I used to know, how do I approach this?
(29 May 2019)

Ivey:
Why is my boyfriend weird ? I noticed that on memorial day he layed certian flowers for different people on their gravestone?
(29 May 2019)

Ivey:
I noticed that he layed poppy flowers down for the vets in the family,on some he layed down roses, and then on some he layed tulips down.
(29 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment