Saturday 11 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shizue:
Should we break up? She is incredibly insecure and overreacts to almost everything?
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
Should I make a final try or just end this?
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
I broke up once 3 months ago but we got back together again.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
Maybe we are just not meant for each other or maybe neither of us is ready for a relationship.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
Relationships are hard but are they suppose to be this hard?
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
But sometimes I wonder if things should be this difficult?
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
It takes two to tango and when I get angry I can get mean.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
I am not saying I am perfect and she is the only one at fault.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
She gets angry, I get angry and it just spirals.
(9 May 2019)

Shizue:
But she'll find the most ridiculous, small thing to get angry about and we'll have an argument.
(9 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment