Thursday 30 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nelida:
What is Pearl L's diagnosis?
(28 May 2019)

Alysa:
I talk to some girls that I have really liked, but they are 20 to 25 range but really get along with them and possibly see me getting to know them better and dating.
(28 May 2019)

Alysa:
I look fairly young for my age and if I like someone I like them I try to keep a open mind.
(28 May 2019)

Alysa:
Most women my age either have kids married or divorced.
(28 May 2019)

Alysa:
Im 39 still a virgin I talk to girls I like just never to the point where I care about them enough to sleep with them and I am not the type to hit it and quit it.
(28 May 2019)

Jenette:
Before he left he came up to me and gave me a fist bump.
(28 May 2019)

Billi:
Why are breakups so traumatic?
(28 May 2019)

Billi:
It feels like no matter how hard I try, I will never truly be over my first boyfriend.
(28 May 2019)

Billi:
I had one last night and I woke up feeling miserable.
(28 May 2019)

Billi:
I have a new boyfriend, and I love him dearly but I still have nightmares about my ex.
(28 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment