Wednesday 29 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Augusta:
I was doing nothing before classes begins.
(27 May 2019)

Rea:
Does this happen in real life too?
(27 May 2019)

Rea:
So he goes and workouts for a few months and looks a lot better now and she starts showing interest because he is looking better now.
(27 May 2019)

Rea:
She isn't interested in him whatsoever and is being cold towards him.
(27 May 2019)

Rea:
A guy is interested in a girl in his class or workplace.
(27 May 2019)

Jamie:
Since I I didn't hear from him I texted him Thursday but I have not heard back from him yet which is unusual because he was pretty good at texting me in a timely fashion.
(27 May 2019)

Jamie:
We talked on Monday and he said he had to pack his stuff bc his house was getting work done but that he'll know whats going on by Wednesday so we could make plans to hang out one day this holiday weekend.
(27 May 2019)

Jamie:
Then we were both busy and did not see each other until mothers day weekend.
(27 May 2019)

Jamie:
It seemed it was going well- the first week we met we hung out 3 times because I was on vacation.
(27 May 2019)

Jamie:
I met this guy from a dating app over a month ago and we have gone out 4 times.
(27 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment