Sunday 5 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anthony:
For example, I told a family member that I'll be receiving my first check soon and they asked how much.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
Need answers ASAP !!!?
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
I got 2 days left before I am out of the school.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
BUT she always avoid all kind of eyes contract.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
Following next week she moved her seat to sit right next to me. ( She didn t move her seat once since the beginning of the year) We never have a real convocation.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
She flirt back by turn her body to face my direction and blushing here and there.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
Till last week I try flirt with her in the class.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
At first I didn t notice because people always look at me because I am new to the school.
(3 May 2019)

Jayme:
Let call her jenny, Jenny always checking me out while I walked into class.
(3 May 2019)

Alejandra:
How can I apologize to her?
(3 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment