Sunday 9 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lea:
She told me that her brother who is 25 sleeps hugging her which i told her i am not comfortable with.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
Have a problem with a guy?
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
She doesn't want me to get involved but it pisses me off.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
Ohh and btw she just learned that he 38 with a kid and she is 18. It honestly grosses me out and pisses me off.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
I want her to tell her boss but she doesn't want to cause confrontation.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
She told me this and it really bothered me.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
But yesterday he was walking passed her behind the counter and he rubbed her butt while he was walking passed so she turned around and yelled at him and told him to keep his hands to himself.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
It bothers me but it was whatever I never really thought about it.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
He obviiously is flurting and she just ignores him and tells him that shes busy.
(7 December 2018)

Tammy:
He started off with like pet names and she would just ignore it.
(7 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment