Wednesday 26 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jaleesa:
I feel violated and disrespected.
(24 December 2018)

Jaleesa:
I am only 20 almost 21. After I found out, I deleted every pic and never said a thing.
(24 December 2018)

Jaleesa:
As a woman, it can ruin opportuities for me in my life.
(24 December 2018)

Jaleesa:
I told him i would never ever take a nude picture of myself.
(24 December 2018)

Jaleesa:
Long story short, I have a boyfriend who I found out took explicit pictures of me during sex or when I fell asleep after sex or when we were just cuddling after sex.
(24 December 2018)

Connie:
Will I find the right person?
(24 December 2018)

Connie:
Should I focus only on myself and then the right person will come to me?
(24 December 2018)

Ardell:
Girls, what do you think about women who need to be defended by men?
(24 December 2018)

Ardell:
What do you think about women like this who need to be defended by a man?
(24 December 2018)

Ardell:
She sees this guy and seems hes in control, so she just lets him go off on the creep, while looking cute and innocent, letting this man rescue her, and is still afraid that a picture of her crotch in a thong is on this guy's phone.
(24 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment