Friday 28 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clarinda:
She only smirks, never laughs and even her voice is monotone.
(26 December 2018)

Lovetta:
TO GUYS: Questions about cheating?
(26 December 2018)

Holli:
Can I fight the father of my nephew for custody?
(26 December 2018)

Holli:
We re kinda scared and freaking out so my question is, How much of a claim does the father have at this point when he s chosen to be absent this whole time?
(26 December 2018)

Holli:
We know that it s very likely he s just doing this for his own mom, the other grandma, and my nephew has said he wants to stay with us permanently because they live in another state and he doesn t really know them.
(26 December 2018)

Jeffie:
How should one handle this situation?
(26 December 2018)

Jeffie:
Can t explain it but I feel like I am making a mistake by not having you in my life in some way?
(26 December 2018)

Jeffie:
Married ex says ..I think there is some unexplainable connection between us.
(26 December 2018)

Kristin:
I have a 2nd rate brother who I don't even see at Christmas. How might I reach out for the sake of family peace?
(26 December 2018)

Kristin:
However, he is not in the family as a participant, only related by DNA.
(26 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment