Tuesday 18 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maureen:
She acts like we are in a relationship?
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
I figure I just asked too soon but do you think it can still turn into a relationship?
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
But she likes hanging out and wants to keep hanging out.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
But when I asked her about me calling her my actual girlfriend, she said she isn't ready for that yet.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
She holds my hand, cuddles with me, we kiss.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
She says she's nervous to meet mine, like they won't like her.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
She introduced me to her parents, her child, and a few relatives.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
She says things about how we can do stuff that is months from now.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
She makes plans further than a week out.
(16 December 2018)

Maureen:
I've been dating this girl for about a month and a half now and all the signs point to her wanting a relationship.
(16 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment