Sunday 2 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ozell:
Can you tell if you find her sexy body wise.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
Marriage with extreme opposite emotional needs or comforts, not sure what to do?
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
For a long time now we just push each other away and do what must be done around the house and ignore each other or play with the kids the rest of the time...
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
Over think but it was always her). How can we get our needs met emotionally and sexually when she's a runner and I'm a hopeless chaser?
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
For her she's having symptoms of me not pursuing her too, she's addicted to electronics like a teen girl, she's depressed (on Prozac), and she overthinks everything (I thought it was me and called myself Mr.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
I binge eat, I masturbate (she doesn't wanr sex), I participate in drama, I do all sorts of emotion things that emotionally hurt people do.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
But giving up has given me a world of problems.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
So much so that I just gave up chasing her 7 years ago and now my emotional and sexual needs are being ignored.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
We are 36 and 37 and have been together for 17 years but it's never been emotionally healthy; I'm always chasing her and she's always avoiding me.
(30 November 2018)

Meggan:
I grew up in an emotionally loving family for the most part and she grew up in a domestic violent home that encouraged emotional avoidance.
(30 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment