Monday 24 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melodi:
My sister lives in Los Angeles she works at one of the jails there she's dating a serial killer I can't say his name but he murdered lots of girls and women in the 70's he was also on a dating show.
(22 December 2018)

Sheridan:
She calls me daddy wheneverwe have sex.
(22 December 2018)

Sheridan:
I'm 40 she's only 26. Every time we cuddle in bed she tries to get as close to me as she can like she can't get any closer.
(22 December 2018)

Sheridan:
I don't know why she's so obsessed with me I'm older than her Itwice her age.
(22 December 2018)

Sheridan:
My girlfriend is madly in love with me I been with her for 2 years.
(22 December 2018)

Shari:
Can a married man tell his friend she's very pretty?
(22 December 2018)

Shari:
Is it ok to say these things for the sake of friendship?
(22 December 2018)

Shari:
That he'll protect her no matter what?
(22 December 2018)

Shari:
That he loves the connection that they share and that he looks forward to seeing her?
(22 December 2018)

Valerie:
Ladies, do you believe squirting is real and can you do it?
(22 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment