Friday 7 December 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Evita:
So that's the level of crazy I'm talking about.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
Last year he had strippers show up.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
I talked to my parents and they said they'd love to have the Christmas party at their house but they don't know just how crazy it can get.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
Like things get out of hand regularly.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
The only problem is he has been know to throw extreme parties in the past.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
If I could pull this off I know he would give me the new position.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
I just kind of laughed it off but I think he was being serious.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
My boss asked me the other day if we could have the Christmas party at their house.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
My parents are known around the town to have a lot of money and a very very large house.
(4 December 2018)

Evita:
I work at a medium size investment company and a new position has just become available that could potentially double my salary if I were to get it.
(4 December 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment