Wednesday 8 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luanne:
We don't have any classes and I've known her for 2 years now we haven't really talked but how can I start up a conversation without being weird and out of nowherever?
(6 August 2018)

Mike:
Will this make me look bad?
(6 August 2018)

Mike:
Will this make me look like a douche is the question, or what type of crowd does this bring?
(6 August 2018)

Mike:
Here is what I will post, but without the face blur.
(6 August 2018)

Mike:
If I pose with my shirt off for a tinder profile?
(6 August 2018)

Pandora:
ANSWER ITS SO EASY? I dont want to be gay?
(6 August 2018)

Pandora:
Do I need to stop looks at guys and do more manly things or what.
(6 August 2018)

Pandora:
I want to just like girls is there a trick.
(6 August 2018)

Pandora:
The truth is I like girls and guys, I jerk off to guys and think about them but then I like girls bodies and insta pics.
(6 August 2018)

Pandora:
Please dont give me crap like be proud and stuff.
(6 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment