Wednesday 1 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pearle:
My boyfriend and I did have sex Friday the 20th.. so I'm not sure if maybe the contraception didn't work and I may have experienced implantation bleeding or if my period was just very abnormal this time around?
(30 July 2018)

Pearle:
It was gone halfway through the third day.
(30 July 2018)

Pearle:
It was heavy the first day so I thought I got my period again.. but over the next two days, it got drastically lighter.
(30 July 2018)

Pearle:
Two weeks later, July 27th, I started bleeding again.
(30 July 2018)

Pearle:
The first day of my last menstrual cycle was July 13th, lasting about 6 days.
(30 July 2018)

Pearle:
I have irregular periods so it is difficult for me to track; however, I got my period really early this time.
(30 July 2018)

Vanesa:
Scorpio Virgo -- Too good to be true?!?!?
(30 July 2018)

Vanesa:
How do I make sure he really means what he says and not just building it up for physical benefits ?
(30 July 2018)

Vanesa:
May be I'm skeptic due to past failed relationships.
(30 July 2018)

Vanesa:
He is been very nice to me... he uses all 5 love languages with me.
(30 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment