Thursday 23 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tawana:
I am also scared that the upperclassmen will hate me because I am the freshmen.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
My motto is go with the flow but I am just too shy to talk to anyone.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
I am very chill once you meet me.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
Once someone becomes my friend I promise I would always be there for them and do whatever for them.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
I like to hike and listen to bands like the Grateful Dead.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
Plus I am not really into things everyone my age is into.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
The problem is I had picked up acquaintances through out the past but they already had friends of their own.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
I am really scared of sitting alone at lunch and gym like I had for the past year.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
Everyday it is a battle to get up in the morning.
(20 August 2018)

Tawana:
It isn't that I do not friends it is just that my social anxiety literally takes over my life.
(20 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment