Monday 6 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kirby:
I've been through depression before but I got through it, I did my best to fight it with all my heart, but my bestfriend really is having it way harder than I did.
(3 August 2018)

Kirby:
It feels like he has it very hard to believe that.
(3 August 2018)

Raymonde:
Ladies what's it's like when his penis enters you and men what do you feel when you put your penis in a woman please I want to know when?
(3 August 2018)

Lupita:
Nickname Question?
(3 August 2018)

David:
Today I have planned to bring my boyfriend home?
(3 August 2018)

David:
How do you oral sex for the first time?
(3 August 2018)

David:
I wanted to try oral, but I don't know how.
(3 August 2018)

David:
He doesn't even has condoms, he said he'll get some.
(3 August 2018)

David:
My boyfriend wants to have vaginal sex with me, but I don't wanna do it until I get married.
(3 August 2018)

Arianna:
What if my uncle attacks me for being late, I am scared of him?
(3 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment