Tuesday 14 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alvera:
Do you believe women that claim they are only attracted to a man's personality, and not how he looks?
(12 August 2018)

Terrilyn:
Should I wish my ex of 4 months a happy birthday?
(12 August 2018)

Terrilyn:
I had a rough time getting over it and I'm still really not. truth is I do want him back. we have both respected the no contact rule for 4 months.
(12 August 2018)

Terrilyn:
Long story short my ex and I were dating for 4 months before we broke up.
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
What should I do if im in a boring neighborhood at 13 years old?
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
My parents said we MAY move after my first year of highschool maybe to Florida but even then im not sure if the neighborhoods there are kid friendly and stuff like that.
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
I even still have to walk with my sister as well or else im not going anywhere.
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
But my dad wont let me walk anywhere thats not around my house.
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
But I just wanna go outside,go to the park,hang out with my friends,and walk around the neighborhood.
(12 August 2018)

Sophia:
The little amount of friends that I have are either busy,or just stay in and play video games all day.
(12 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment