Saturday 11 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Francisca:
I got invited to baseball game and was told I could bring my boyfriend if I wanted, unfortunately he has to work.
(9 August 2018)

Corrina:
My husband won't cooperate on a divorce in his country, he wants me to go home first.?
(9 August 2018)

Celena:
What year did you turn 20?
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
Divorce while living separately in different countries, is that possible?
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
I dont know why he dont want to do it here... Does anyone know the reason?
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
He wont cooperate in short... as long as I am here.
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
It will be harder for me to process all the legal things.
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
I dont want to go home without getting a divorce here because there is no divorce in my homeland.
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
My husband is asking for a divorce, but he wants me to go back to my homeland first, after that he will proceed with divorce.
(9 August 2018)

Kimberlee:
Hi, I'm a separated Filipina living in Germany.
(9 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment