Friday 3 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Reginia:
But i don't have any friends aside from her, acquaintances yes but friends... no, and i've been thinking on it lately (my bestfriend from when i was little died recently) and just is it weird?
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
I had sex with a co-worker I had never spoken to before. Should I talk to him now?
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
I feel like the most normal thing to do at this point is pretend it never happened.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
Should I at least say hi or acknowledge him or something?
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
So it's not like I'm going out of my way to ignore him now.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
In my opinion, it's okay not to because we never talked before.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
Now, everyone who knows about the situation (which is unfortunately a number of people considering many of them were at this party) keeps asking if I'm going to talk to him.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
While see each other quite frequently, there's never any real reason to acknowledge him because we're not collaborating on anything.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
We had never spoken before because we work in different departments.
(1 August 2018)

Madaline:
I drunkenly had sex with one of my co-workers at a party.
(1 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment