Saturday 3 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cherryl:
Is he interest on me?
(1 March 2018)

Cherryl:
When it was time to pick it up, i told him how much was it that when he got nervous (maybe because i was wearing shades) so he told me it was 4.50 so he got nervous and gave me a dollar back.
(1 March 2018)

Cherryl:
He took my order and then i waited for my order.
(1 March 2018)

Jodee:
I refuse to date someone that already has kids from a previous relationship, does that make me closed-minded and picky?
(1 March 2018)

Clarissa:
What are some ways to meet a potential mate without being friends first (other than online)?
(1 March 2018)

Clarissa:
I know online dating is the obvious answer, which is why I'm curious to see if there's any other way.
(1 March 2018)

Clarissa:
I don't have any close friends or acquaintances I like of the opposite gender, so I was wondering what ways there are to meet potential mates without being friends first.
(1 March 2018)

Lorean:
Does she like me sexually or affectionately?
(1 March 2018)

Carolyne:
What do you think of my friendship with her?
(1 March 2018)

Kathie:
Why can't I ever get a girlfriend?
(1 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment