Saturday 10 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sunday:
I ll be really into it leading up to sex with my boyfriend, but as soon as we re having sex I m seeing and hearing numbers in my head.
(8 March 2018)

Sunday:
I ve googled this several times and strangely couldn t find any type of article, question, or link with an answer or experience similar to mine.
(8 March 2018)

Sunday:
I m a female in my twenties and every time i have sex I involuntarily think of numbers.
(8 March 2018)

Gricelda:
Can a man just be friends with a lady with out sex?
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
How could they expect me to still help them out when they never help me out?
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
However they are constantly asking me for favors and to do work however they are constantly asking me for favors and to do work around their house.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I know their human and I try to come to an understanding.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
We have reconnected and I go to all the birthdays and major holidays, but I still don't feel any connection and I don't feel as if my family has any regard to the struggles I face.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
They told me no, yeah I have watch them bend over backwards for their pets, for my sister-in-law, and for my other siblings.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I had a place to crash but I had nowhere to go for 2 days and I ask my parents if I could stay with them just for two days while I was recovering.
(7 March 2018)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing This You Can Also Download Latest Flash Tools/ Firmware FIle / Stock ROm HERE
    Download Firmware File

    ReplyDelete