Wednesday 28 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bridget:
I've had a breakup about 7 months ago, it was pretty bad.
(26 March 2018)

Kattie:
If a woman wants to get a guys attention or impress them what should she do?
(26 March 2018)

Kattie:
Do guys go by looks or attitude?
(26 March 2018)

Lien:
Why would a outgoing guy in my college class glance at me then look away fast often and lately stared and smile at me if he doesn't like me?
(26 March 2018)

Lien:
And he also avoids looking at me when i talk in class now.
(26 March 2018)

Patti:
How do i get wet bubbly farts. I just want to know. Dont ask?
(26 March 2018)

Patti:
How do i get bubbly wet farts that will last around 2-3 hours maybe?
(26 March 2018)

Autumn:
Did i take pregnancy test too soon?
(26 March 2018)

Kami:
My boyfriend told me that I am not who he wants but who he needs. Does that mean that he is not attracted but is with me for convenience?
(26 March 2018)

Kami:
Like i am a good woman and that is the reason he is with me but he finds me boring?
(26 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment